eSketch PRO is a powerful schematic capture and simulation application specifically designed for the ultra fast rendition and simulation of frequency-shaping analog circuits such as preamplifiers, amplifiers, active filters, passive filters, crossovers, equalizers and tone controls. eSketch is a specialized program for circuits containing capacitors, inductors, resistors and op amps. It does not provide transistors, diodes or other non-linear devices.
The programs simplicity of use and speed of execution provide an "electronic sketching" environment in which the effects of changes in layout, component values, component tolerances and op amp Gain Bandwidth can quickly be determined.
- file merging
- importing of (registered) Filter Wiz PRO files
- rapid component (device) placement t
- fast editing of component values
- op amp device database provides Gain BandWidth values for over 600 op amps
- full circuit editing capabilities such as copy, cut and paste
- annotation with text boxes and markers
Analog circuit simulation:
- both Filter Wiz PRO and Filter Wiz Lite can generate eSketch files
- automatic indication of when circuit is ready to simulate
- view two graphs simultaneously
- two voltage probes - view both, either, or difference
- save previous traces to view up to 13 voltages or currents at once
- amplitude response (real, imaginary, dB, volts)
- phase and group delay responses
- input impedance
- component current, impedance and power dissipation
- Sensitivity of output voltage to changes in component values
- transient response to impulse, step and "staircase" inputs
- "ideal" and "real" op amp models
- Monte Carlo analysis
- Parameter Sweep analysis
- pole-zero placement
Click on any image to enlarge...
Simulation of 4th order lowpass filter with Monte Carlo analysis
Simulation of 14th order bandpass filter imported from Filter Wiz PRO
Simulation of Baxandall audio tone control using Parameter Sweep for the upper pot
Simulation of audio tilt control, also using Parameter Sweep
eSketch PRO version 3.01 download [September 20, 2016]
Please note that eSketch PRO works only with resistors, capacitors, inductors and op amps. It does not simulate diodes or transistors. It is intended for the rapid drawing and simulation of active or passive RLC circuits, such as filters and audio amplifiers.
Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP
EXE setup file:
Archived setup file:
Please report any dowloading problems to email@example.com.